Information for Groomers
Without properly clean skin:
- Allergens remain in contact with skin contributing to irritation
- Bacteria and fungus continue to grow
- Topical and oral treatments are less effective
- Odors return quickly when using scented shampoos
- Maintains pet's natural moisture
- Proven to reduce itching in clinical studies
- Deeper cleaning for tough cases
- Creates a clean environment for your pet's skin, eliminating the cause of odor
- Deep cleaning and additional anti-inflammatory properties gained from salicylic acid.
A dog groomers dream for pets with bad odor, hot spots or allergies
Offer a “Healthy Skin” Upgrade for $10 more than a standard wash. One 12oz. bottle of Splash+ = 8 dog washes (average size). That’s $80 for you with each bottle.
Sell a bottle to spot wash at home to keep healthy skin until you see them again.
Your salon will offer the highest standard and that generates loyal clients and referrals.
"We have had AMAZING RESULTS!! Look at Delta after just ONE bath. And we have 3 other pets doing great. We hope to have many more success stories! Thank you for introducing us to your shampoo!"
- Tania, Albuquerque Groomer
"When clients think their pet has an infection coming on, we wash the dog and within days that dog is feeling much more relieved."
- Christine, Houston Groomer
Wholesale pricing is also available - contact our sales team at (877) 735-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional pricing information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.